To provide a wider variety of games and services, Bingo Flame has partnered with the well-respected Cozy Games Management Limited, which was established in 2005. The platform offers a nice variety of free and real cash games, so there is certainly something for everyone.
Bingo Flame Review
What are the best features of Bingo Flame?
• You get £15 free play bucks just for signing up.
• Earn 750% bonus on your first three deposits, which is broken down to 200% on first, 250% on second, and 300% on third.
• Win prizes playing chat games, plus you enjoy a fun atmosphere like you are playing with friends.
• Opportunity to earn Loyalty Points to exchange for cash or bonus bucks.
• Five membership levels that each offer a specific bonus for every deposit: Silver is 100%, Gold is 150%, VIP is 200%, and SVIP is 250%.
• Extensive selection of bingo games going at any given time. You can easily see the type of game, price, prize amount, and number of players of every game.
• Casino games, slots, and scratch cards available to play.
• Flawless mobile application allows bingo to be played on your Android smartphone and tablet, iPhone and iPad.
• Customer support available 24/7, and there is a live chat option.
• Accepts a variety of payments including SOLO, NETeller, DELTA, VISA, MasterCard, PaySafeCard, and Switch.
• Available VIP Club awards loyal customers with gift certificates and cash back.
• Registering is as easy as verifying your email address.
• Only one account permitted per household, Internet connection, shared computer, or physical address.
• Long list of countries not eligible to play.
• Accounts dormant for 30 days may be closed and the balance remitted, if the player cannot be contacted.
• Can only register one payment method at a time.
• Does not accept as many payment options as some sites.
• Can only request one withdrawal in a seven-day period.
• Cannot request a withdrawal until a real money deposit has been made.
• Maximum weekly withdrawal amount is only £300; progressive jackpot winners can transfer £1,000 per week, but the transfer will take longer.
• If you deposit via PaySafeCard, Ukash, EuroCard, or MasterCard, you have to receive your withdrawal via check.
• Players forfeit bonus funds upon initiating a transfer.
• Must wager a minimum of four times before requesting a withdrawal.
• Cannot play 100 or more free games per week.
Bingo Flame Bonus
If you are looking for an online bingo site with an extensive selection of games going at a time, Bingo Flame should be at the top of your list. You receive £15 free money upon registering, which allows you to play and make sure you like the platform before making your first deposit. You then get a total of 750% bonus divided over your first three deposits.
Although the site offers a generous selection of deposit methods, it is not as extensive as what other sites accept. Winnings from deposits made via MasterCard, EuroCard, PaySafeCard, and Ukash are only eligible for withdrawal via check, which is a £5 fee. The withdrawal minimum is £30, which is lower than what is required at other sites, but the maximum withdrawal amount is only £300 per transfer. You can only initiate a withdrawal once every seven days. Upon initiating a transfer, bonus bucks are forfeited.