It is easy to pretend you are at an upscale casino, when you play online bingo games at Posh Bingo. The design and layout will immediately remind you of a fashion magazine, which could be why it is such a popular pick with the ladies. Of course, gents are more than welcome to play, too.
Posh Bingo Review
What are the best features of Posh Bingo?
• Non-funded rooms allow you to play for free and get used to Posh before you make your initial deposit.
• Receive 250% welcome bonus when you make your first deposit.
• Minimum deposit is only £5.
• Receive a 50% bonus with every deposit after your first one.
• Option to join a team and earn more bonuses. Posh randomly places you on a team and moves you every two weeks to a new team, so you always get the opportunity to “meet” new people.
• Loyalty Points can be earned by playing certain games and referring friends. These can be converted to cash or exchanged for special treats that Posh offers occasionally.
• Daily Penny Bingo games are available.
• Site has casino games, slots, progressive jackpots, and scratch cards.
• Mobile application is available for Android and Apple devices.
• You can request up to 10 withdrawals per day.
• Minimum withdrawal is only £10.
• Huge withdrawal limits of £1,000 daily.
• Withdrawals can take a very long time to process. Depending on method, total transfer time can take up to 10 working days; 30 days for a check.
• Although you can withdrawal £1,000 per day, the limit for the month is only £3,000.
• Bonuses are not available for withdrawal.
• Before requesting a transfer you must wager 2x the total amount of your initial deposit and bonus.
• Company reserves the right to close your account without notice at any time.
• Only one player permitted per IP address.
• Available games is not as extensive as what is available at other sites, and it’s not easy to see what games are open.
• Layout and design caters to the modern, trendy female, which may be unattractive to some.
Posh Bingo Bonus
When you register at Posh you have immediate access to the free games, which lets you get the hang of the game and site. You receive a 250% welcome bonus on your first deposit and a 50% bonus on each additional deposit, but this does not compete with many other sites. The team feature is a nice touch and there are rewards for referring friends. Posh offers a variety of games other than bingo, as well as a beautiful mobile application.
Another great thing about Posh Bingo is that you can withdrawal up to £1,000 in a day and request as many as 10 transfers daily. Most sites only allow one transfer per every seven days, and many put the maximum cap much lower. Also, it offers a generous selection of deposit and withdrawal methods, but although deposits are ready to use immediately, withdrawals can take up to 10 business days, or 30 days for a check. You cannot request a transfer either until you have spent twice the amount equivalent to your initial deposit and bonus, and you must have made a minimum of £20 in deposits at the time of the request.