Moon Bingo Login
Whether you want to play for free or win cash prizes there is sure to be a game at Moon Bingo to appeal to you. This is an exciting bingo site with 22 bingo rooms, fun chat rooms, large jackpot games, and a generous selection of promotions. It was also the third place winner for online bingo site of the “2010 New Site of the Year” by “Which Bingo.”
|Spend £10 & Play With £40T & C Apply
|Visit Now Review
|Deposit £10 & Play With £40T & C Apply
|Visit Now Review
|Deposit and Play With £10 and get £30 BonusT & C Apply
|Visit Now Review
|Deposit £10, get a £50 bingo bonusT & C Apply
|Visit Now Review
|Get £5 bonus cash to try Costa Bingo T & C Apply
|Visit Now Review
Moon Bingo Bonus
Moon Bingo definitely has something to offer a player of any experience level. In addition to online bingo games, there are casino and slot games, as well as instant wins, too. With your first £10 deposit you get a £20 bonus. As you progress in levels you earn more lucrative bonuses, cash back, and prizes. So, while a Blue member gets the guaranteed newbie bonus, free bingo coins, and level Jump Reward Coins, a Platinum VIP ranking enjoys all that plus 140% birthday bonus, Bazaar Gifts, 70% monthly cash back, free tickets to speed games, holiday gifts, invites to special play bingo tournaments, and more. So, this is definitely a site that it pays to collect loyalty points.
You can withdrawal up to three times per day, which is attractive, and there is a £1,000 per day limit, but only a £3,000 monthly limit. Also, you had to have deposited at least £30 prior to requesting your first withdrawal, and bonuses cannot be transferred with a withdrawal. Although you can initiate several transfers per day they can take up to 10 business days to go through, or as long as 30 days by check.
Moon Bingo Review
What are the best features of Moon Bingo?
- New players get to enjoy the Free for Newbies room for two full days after joining.
- Receive £20 free deposit bonus when you make your initial £10 deposit.
- The Bingo Multiplier Game lets one lucky person win £10,000 every week.
- Several levels of players, including Newbie, Blue, Bronze, Silver VIP, Gold VIP, Platinum VIP, and Elite. The higher up you rank the more attractive incentives are with large bonuses, monthly cash back, holiday gifts, birthday promotions, free bingo and other exclusive perks.
- Mobile bingo app available for Android and iPhone and iPad devices.
- Permitted to withdrawal up to £1,000 in one day.
- 24/7 customer support is available.
- Friendly chat games are monitored by the Bingo Fairy, who is known to give away loyalty points just for being there.
- Generous number of exciting promotions, such as Self-Made Millionaire Game, Tombola Golden Tickets, In for a Penny, Bingo Fairy’s Party.
- Option to place a side bet in a game.
- Can request ten withdrawals daily.
What’s Bad about Moon Bingo?
- Deposit bonuses are not as attractive as other bingo sites.
- Depending on the withdrawal method, transfers can take 4 to 10 business days, or up to 30 days for a check.
- Minimum withdrawal amount is £30, which is considerably higher than some sites.
- Must deposit a minimum of £30 prior to requesting the first withdrawal.
- Bonuses can never be transferred as a withdrawal.
- Mobile applications are not available for Android tablet.
- Can’t view available games until you become a member, but since you only get two days free play; you need to be ready to play upon signing up.
What Are Moon Bingo’s Best Promotions?
In addition to that epic welcome bonus featuring two days of free bingo games, a cash bonus and a truckload of free spins on one of the site’s most popular slot games, Moon Bingo offers players a multitude of ad hoc bonuses to reward loyalty and repeated custom. Their most prominent offer provides you with a spin of their prize wheel every time you play through £500 worth of bingo tickets or casino games. Prizes include 100 free spins, 1500 free coins and a cash bonus worth £50. Those are some sizeable rewards. Expect daily offers at various times of the year too, usually consisting of a mixture of casino bonuses, free bingo opportunities, cashback, coins and guaranteed low price bingo tickets.
Which Are Our Recommended Games?
Moon Bingo’s expertly arranged bingo games section allows you to easily navigate the choice on offer. There are four 90 ball games and three 75 ball titles, which offer varying levels of sophistication, I’ve found myself spending most of my time in the Milky Way 90 ball bingo room although penny bingo is available in both 75 and 90 ball varieties too. Elsewhere, newcomers and funded players can play free bingo, special progressive jackpot games live in their own space for ease of access and there’s a cool ‘chat room’ where you can make friends while playing easy bingo games and boosting your loyalty rating. It’s a cracking mix of bingo variety.
Can You Play Free Bingo Games?
You can indeed. Moon Bingo is more willing than most to offer players the chance to play free bingo. As soon as you join this bingo network, you are granted a few days of free access to specially designated bingo halls. Players who reach Moon Bingo’s highest loyalty level can also take advantage of free bingo opportunities in their very own room so they don’t have to mix with us peasants. It’s the perfect way to reward both curious new players and the bingo site’s most loyal customers.
Who Are the Software Providers?
Like many online bingo websites, Moon Bingo is powered by Dragonfish software. The bingo games are smart, savvy and contemporary as a result. There is more variety in the online casino, where you will find a wide breadth of slot games from many of the leading providers in the business, including household names NetEnt and MicroGaming. It’s not the biggest selection of slots, but there are lots of choices.
Which Licenses Does Moon Bingo Hold?
Moon Bingo is licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and the UK Gambling Commission, which are both recognised by the European Union for their quality and integrity. The patronage of the UK authorities also ensures that British players are entitled to play at Moon Bingo.
When Was Moon Bingo First Launched?
I don’t know why but I always think of Moon Bingo as being a relatively new online bingo site, but it’s been around for the best part of a decade now, having first launched in 2009. This a cut-throat industry so longevity of that sort should not be taken for granted. It’s a testament to the quality of the bingo games, slots and casino games available on the site.
What Are Your Payment Options?
You can deposit and withdraw using credit/debit cards, e-wallets and pre-paid online cards at Moon Bingo. Popular payment methods Visa and Mastercard join Neteller and Entropay, as well as the ever-popular Paypal. You’re likely to see your money quicker when you withdraw using the bespoke online payment options, although traditional cards are more convenient for many. Moon Bingo do at least start the ball rolling at pace by processing payments quickly. In most cases, you can expect funds to be available 4-7 days after the withdrawal request.
How Is Moon Bingo’s Customer Service?
You can contact the Moon Bingo customer service team via the expected methods – live chat, telephone and email. In general, the team is responsive and friendly without being spectacular.
You May Also Like…
Moon Bingo provides a reliable, colourful bingo platform with a decent online casino. If you enjoy playing here, you should find plenty to like at Bingo Flame too.Visit Now